Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Day 7

I love the family that God has given me. Wow, I could go on about then for a long time. They have been there through the best and worst in my life. They have supported and helped me through it all. They have cheered me on when I needed it most. They have encouraged me when I was down. They have blessed me and been the hands and feet of Christ when I needed it most and deserved it the least.

Dad- you have guarded me and encouraged me. I know it's been hard the last few years with the MCI, but you still challenge and encourage me. You still love and support me.
Mom- you have been such a support and help. Not many can say that thy have a live in counselor and 24hour on call emotional  support.
Sarah- Bestie, friend, confidant, sister, roommate, and so much more. I'm so thankful for how far God has brought us and that we are still best friends after all these years.
Michael- I'm so proud of the strong man of God you've become. Your heart and strength amaze me. Your work for the hospital and at home are such an inspiration.
Grace- your heart for the lost and your kindness toward others challenge and amaze me. Work buddy and friend. I'm so amazed at how you care for others and you can fix any broken jewelry.
Rebekkah- you have been such a blessing to everyone. I love your heart for God and your beautiful spirit. You work so hard around the land and for anyone who needs a hand. Keep going! You're doing great.
Mikayla- you are so cool. I love your zest for life and your love of adventure, documenting the whole journey with an amazing eye for photography. I love you so much. You encourage me to live life to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment