Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Day 13

I love the friends that God has placed in my life.

There are so many of you. As I start to think the list just keeps growing. 

Sarah - My bestie since I was little. My confidant. My sister. You are so special and mean so much to me. I can't even sum up here how much we have gone through and how much God has grown us over the years. 

Mom - You have always made yourself a safe place to share. I thank God that I have you. 

Lea - You have been there to pray for and support me and our family. 

Debra - I'm so thankful for how we have stayed friends for over 9 years. How the time does fly. But it has been so great to see how God has grown you. Thanks for letting me come along. And you have encouraged me in some of the hardest times in my life. I'm so grateful for that. 

Hannah - You are so special. We have been through so much guy stuff together and shared our hearts. You encourage me when I'm down and brighten my day. You have a flare for life and a tell it like it is attitude that makes me smile. 

Christina - You have been a great mentor to me this past year. When I was at my darkest place you were encouraging me and praying for me. That is a great gift. 

Michelle and Josh - Thank you for opening up your home and encouraging me when I needed it most.

Kim & Vangie - When I first started volunteering in the Neuonatel Intesive Care Unit in Austin, I had no idea that I would meet two believers who would encourage and help me as much as you two. You have encouraged and blessed me so much with your perspective and caring. 

My Ultimate Frisbee group - we have been coming and playing with you all since last summer. It's been so fun to play with all of you and hang out with such a cool group of Christian young adults. 

Pastor Perry & Mrs. Perry - Who walked with me through last summer and proved to be good counselors. Thank you.  

Mama Liz- you have been  there to support and care for me at work. I love you so much.

My ADRN Friends- you have celebrated and prayed for me through so much and I appreciate all that you have done. Your support and your care have made a huge difference in my life. 

My Filmmaking friends - You have challenged me and encouraged me. I miss seeing you, but I'm so grateful I got to know you.

My Albuquerque Friends - Thanks for welcoming me and for helping me take the next step toward healing. You have a special place in my heart. Thank you for challenging me to come before God in all things and live the adventure that He has laid out.

There are so many more I could name. There are so many people who have taken time to have lunch, text me that they were praying, start a conversation when I was scared, called me when I was having a rough day, and encouraged me when I needed it the most. You have touched and blessed me more than you will ever know.

As I'm writing this my heart is so full. You have all meant so much to me. As your faces came to mind or the memories came up I am remembering how blessed I am to have as many friends as I do. You are such a treasure and joy to me. Thank you for being there and all that you have done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment