Monday, March 5, 2018

Day 5

I love that I get to work on so many craft projects. 

 I have the free time to make and create. I'm terrible at sketching, but I enjoy doing this kind of artwork. I enjoy taking up a needle and making something lovely. Making something beautiful for others to use or enjoy.  
 And this year, I made myself a promise. I was either going to use the craft supplies I had or get rid of them. Just to clean out to what I am really going to use. Yep the pressure is on, but I can't wait to create some more. Let's go! 





4 comments:

  1. Nice work! My favorites are the first and third ones. That is a good idea about using up your craft supplies. I think I need to do something like that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Yeah it's been a fun challenge so far. It will be interesting to see what I actually get to and what I end up getting rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're working on some wonderful projects, Rose. That bit of scrapbooking art is very pretty in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete