Saturday, March 31, 2018

Day 31

I love this crazy wonderful collage that I call my life.

Over the last 30 days I've taken time to stop and remember a lot of the great pieces of my life. The things that make up this life that I live. The things I get to do. The things I get to enjoy.

I'm not perfect. Even in remembering all this, there have still been some moments of sadness. Sad over the past that I can't change. Sad over what I wish was mine. Sad over my own devided heart.

Yet even in the middle of all of this God is so good. He keeps walking with me. Whether happy or sad He holds my heart. Whether I'm walking or stumbling, He's still with me. Whether crying in pain or laughing joyfully, He stays.

One of the things I love about my life is the fact that no matter where I go His presence (His merciful loving presence) is always with me. Sometimes convicting, sometimes comforting or a mix of both, but always there.

He is so good and gracious. He is so kind and generous.

Yes it's not perfect, but I love this life. In the days and years ahead I hope and pray that I can continually look to Him and enjoy His presence.

May He be the light in my eyes, the spring in my step, the hand that holds me when I cry, the One who carries me, the joy in my song, and my Eternal King.

No comments:

Post a Comment