Sunday, March 25, 2018

Day 25

I love the promises of God.



Today is Palm Sunday. The day that we celebrate Jesus riding into Jerusalem. He fulfilled the prophecies spoken of long before. He fulfilled all the promises He had made. Not one of them failed. 

The same is true today. I love that God is even now working to fulfill all the good promises He has made to me. 

Things like 
- He who began a good work in you will carry it onto completion.
- I will never leave you and never forsake you.
- Commit your way to the Lord and whatever you do with prosper.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will make your paths straight. 
- I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future. 
- In this world you will have trouble, but take heart. I have overcome the world. 
- When you pass through the waters I will be with you. 

I could go on and on. There are so many promises that God has made to me. Promises that He doesn't have to make. He doesn't owe me anything and yet He chooses to promise me so much. He is good. He is faithful. May He be honored and praised forever.    

No comments:

Post a Comment