Saturday, March 17, 2018

Day 17

I love how God works even in the middle of our tears.

Today I kinda had a rough start to the morning, but God still was lovingly calling to me. I was struggling with feeling down, but God kept sending me reminders of His love and that I don't have to live there. I open up Facebook and see something that brought up tough memories, but God cares for me.

In the middle of the tears God comes to me. He holds my shaking shoulders. He whispers kind words to me. He reminds me of His love. He tells me that He will work all this for good. He reminds me I'm not alone in the fight. He reminds me that He is still in control.

No matter how I'm feeling, no matter the tears that are stinging my eyes, no matter the pain that I'm carrying, it doesn't change the fact that He is still working. He is still making me all that I was created to be. He is still good.

Oh my soul. Trust in the God who works in the middle of your tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment