Thursday, March 1, 2018

Day 1

I get incredibly more than I derserve. I can't tell you how many people have told me what I deserve. You deserve a guy, a nicer house, a better life, and on and on. 

Honestly now, I see that the life that I have is so beyond what I deserve. Everything that I have right now is a gift from God.

For the sin that I have done I deserve to be separated from God forever. But that's not the way that God wrote my story. He saved me, called me, redeemed me. He gave me what I didn't deserve. He gave me a new life, a new identity, a home forever, a place in His heart. This is the life I live by faith through the blood of Christ. It's not anything I do, it is all given to me by an incredibly loving God. 

I'm thankful for what I don't deserve, but what has been graciously and lavishly given to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment