Thursday, December 27, 2012

Simple Christmas

Sorry this post is a little late. But I have been having such a good time.

The Christmas spirit finally got to me and I was having so much fun looking at lights, singing Christmas songs, and spending time with my family. I was able to sit back and enjoy the festivities with a contented heart. Complete with a candlelight midnight service on Christmas Eve, this year ended up being perfect.

Even more than that God helped free my from the anxiety and worry that have been plaguing me for the past few months. Nothing miraculous, just an amazing God working in ordinary places. Life is good.

Now as we clean up the Christmas decorations and get ready for the new year, I'm excited to see what God does. I have a feeling this is going to be a busy fulfilling year. And I'll enjoy seeing what it holds.

I'll be writing up a post soon to tell you all about my goals. Until then I'll leave you with this thought, which has nothing to do with my post, but I wanted to share it with you anyway.

There is no such thing as a small act of goodness. Each one touches a life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment