Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Simple Christmastime

About this time of year things get wonderful and crazy busy.

Parties, cooking, cleaning, presents. Goodness for 31 days December holds so much activity. It can get overwhelming.

But I do enjoy this time of year. The lights, the nativities, seeing friends, and spending time with family. It's a great time to slow down your busy schedule and enjoy life.

Lately, my life has been kinda complicated. I've been struggling with emotions and what God would have me to do next year. Through tears, prayer, and searching the plan is coming together. God is good and He's very patient with me. We are getting through.

Now I'm looking forward to enjoying a simple Christmas with family. And enjoying lights, trees, fun food, and remember the simple reason of Christmas. Our God came down in human form.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment