Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Simply Time To Get Ready

Hello there everyone.

These past couple of weeks have been crazy for me. Between parties, ASL class, helping a neighbor, and doing things around the house, life has been pretty crazy.

But over the past few days God has been giving a lot of peace about the future. We've been talking about what I am going to do next year. Now we are working on finishing out the year well.

I'm trying to finish the challenges that I set for myself last year. Memorizing 1st Peter (almost there), writing more (done), trying out 1 new recipe a week (done), read all the books people have given me (almost there), enjoy more time with family (Happy to say yes).

Let's try to take the last few weeks we have in 2012 and finish well. Complete the challenges we gave ourselves. Finish what we started. It's never easy, but it's always worth it.

To be honest this year turned out very differently than I thought. But I am so happy for all that I got to do. I'm so excited to see what God has for me in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment