Monday, June 11, 2012

Simple Film Making and Other Things




By the time you read this I will be at a film camp learning how to make a movie. I am so excited. All week I’ll get to learn about filmmaking from a Christian perspective.
As for this blog I am scheduling things out for the week.
God has been teaching me a lot about simpleness lately. He’s been helping me learn how to live in His simple love. To live in the moment. Getting rid of simple stress. I would love to say that I’ve mastered living simple, but I still find myself slipping into complicated living. Thankfully I have a patient God who keeps calling me to live simply in Him.
So I’ll keep trying. I’ll try to:
Accept this simple everlasting love that God keeps lavishing on me
Do what is placed before me and enjoy it
Live in the moment
Reach out to those around me and touch them with God’s love
How about you? Are there some things in your life that you would like to simplify? If so what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment