Friday, May 31, 2013

Simple Book Reviews Summery

Do some of these book reviews feel like I'm saying the same thing over and over again? Sometimes it feels like to me too. I like simpleness books, but sometimes it can seem like they are repeating what other people have already written.

So why do I keep reading them? Because I need to be reminded of what I already know. Many times I don't learn something new while reading a simpleness book, but I'm reminded of what's important. I'm reminded to stay on track, don't get discouraged, and just keep doing what's important.


And I have about 10 more simpleness book on my to-read list. So sometime in the future I plan to do another month of reviews. For now I hope you have enjoyed these reviews. God bless and keep you, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment