Friday, May 10, 2013

Home Made Simple Review



I first saw this book in a discount bookstore. I skimmed through it and took note of the title, but didn’t get it.

I wasn’t sure if it was worth the money I would be spending. Was I wrong.

I later went online and got this book from Amazon, It was worth every penny. From home organization to decorating this book was a wonderful resource for living more simply. Each chapter covered a different area of your home. Cleaning, meals, gift ideas, decorating, gardening, and so forth.

I enjoyed it so much. It also got me to thinking about organizing my cleaning schedule. I had been haphazardly cleaning before, but after reading the book I started doing a cleaning day every Monday. It helped me take charge of my chores instead of letting them control me.

This is a perfect book for anyone who is wanting to get some fresh ideas for how to make their home a simple inviting place to be.

Or if you want to read up on some fun ideas right now, head over to the website Home Made Simple.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really good book to have! I'll have to jot down the title myself! ;) Hehe. Thank you for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete