Thursday, March 8, 2012

Simpleness

     For this first month I’m going to be talking about how to simplify your spiritual, mental, and physical life.
     Many times (especially in my own life) I find that I over-think my spiritual life. Instead of just accepting what God has said to me, I ask questions, I wonder, I try to figure it all out, I make excuses, and I give my own interpretation of what God has said. 
     The problem is that God calls me to simply accept what He says. And what does He tell me? “I have loved you with an everlasting love. You are my Child. I am God Almighty. Maker and creator of all things. I am gracious and compassionate.” 
      Let these words soak into your heart and mind. Don’t try to overthink this. Just accept this. Just take a deep breath and let God speak.  

1 comment: